1. What is Node js?
Node Js is one of the most popular and powerful server technologies today.
It runs on various platforms like Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, etc.
2. Explain CLI.
CLI stands for Command Line Interface. It is a utility or program on your computer where users type commands to perform some action or run some script rather than clicking on the screen.
There are different types of command line interfaces depending on which operating system you are using. We have listed some of them below.
- Bash on Linux.
- Terminal of Mac.
- Command Prompt or Powershell on Windows
- Shell/ Command line/terminal on Unix and Ubuntu
3. In which Language Node Js is written?
4. Who is the author of Node Js?
Node Js is written by Ryan Dahl.
6. Explain V8 Engine?
7. What is ECMAScript?
8. How can you check the installed version of Node Js?
node -v command to check the installed version of Node Js.
Aslo Read Express js interview questions
9. Explain What is NPM?
10. Explain Modules in Node Js?
Read More Questions From